Tuesday, August 4at 8:00pm
James Hoban’s Irish Bar
1 Dupont Cir NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20036
Order your tournament pass here:
FIFA15 Tournament Overview
– Tournament Format: Double Elimination
– Match Time: 5 minute halves
– Club Teams Only (Switching teams during tournament is allowed)
– Skunk Rule: If either player gains a lead of 4 goals or more. The game is ended and the player leading will be rewarded with an automatic win.
– BYOC – Bring Your Own Controller. We will have limited number of controllers available for rent in the event that you need one. Controller Rental Fee: $5.00 and we will need to ask for an ID for collateral
– Xbox ONE Systems: We will have 6-8 Xbox ONEs running at the same time
– PS4 Controller: The Cronusmax device to sync up your PS4 controllers are permitted during our FIFA tournaments. If you bring your own PS4 controller and Cronusmax device we will provide you with a free Xbox One controller rental to Sync up both of your devices. (The CLF does NOT carry Cronusmax devices)
– Difficulty Level: Legendary
– Season: Summer
– Time of Day: (8pm) Night
– Weather: Clear
– Game Speed: Normal
– Camera: Tele
– Radar: On
– Injuries: Off
– Offsides: On
– Bookings: On
– Handball: Off
Prizes – Win up to $200 & DC United match tickets!
– Cash prizes will be awarded to our 1st and 2nd place finalist
≤ 32 Entrants
– 1st Place will be awarded with two DC United tickets for match on Saturday, Sep 19 including one parking pass and a DC United autographed soccer ball.
** Cash awards are based on number of participants who registered per tournament **
– Individual Online Registration: $10.00 *Plus Processing Fee $5 Towards Pot | $5 Venue Fee
– At the Door Registration: $15.00
** CAPITAL LIGA DE FUTBOL does not issue refunds nor transfer **
– James Hoban’s, Washington, D.C.
– Address: 1 Dupont Cir NW, Washington, DC 20036
– $5.00 Heinekens all night! Ages 21+ only
– Metro: Red Line – Dupont Circle – One block away walking distance
Alcohol & Drugs
– Everyone who wishes to drink alcoholic beverages ANYWHERE INSIDE THE EVENT AREA must be 21+ for alcohol consumption. Anyone who is not 21+, will not be served alcoholic beverages. No drugs or underage drinking will be tolerated. Underage alcohol consumption: If you are caught giving alcohol to anyone underage, or if you are underage and caught consuming alcohol, you will be removed & banned from the event and can face criminal charges.
Food & Beverage
– No outside food, beverages, or containers are allowed in the event area.
For assistance with registrations, please e-mail LigaCLF@gmail.com For all other inquiries about scheduling, rules and officiating, you may also contact the commissioner: Patrick Valdez at LigaCLF@gmail.com
[display_rating_result_reviews view_format="table" show_name="false" show_view_more="true" display_view="table" limit="1"]