Friday, December 12at 8:00pm – 11:30pm
Hard Times Cafe – Clarendon, 3028 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA, US
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
Facebook event page HERE:
FIFA 15 Xbox ONE Co-op Tournament
– Players must be 18+ to register 21 & over to drink
– 2v2 Co-op Home/Away Aggregate FIFA15 Tournament (32 Players Max)
– Xbox ONE only
– BYOB – Bring your own controller (controller rentals available $3)
Instructions on registering
1. Captains are required to create a team name (Setting a password is optional)
2. Invite a teammate via E-mail or they can search for the team name you created.
3. Fill out the player information and that’s it!
– Cash Prizes – Based on Participants for our 1st and 2nd place finalist.
– Friday, December 12th, 2014
– 8:00pm (EST) Please arrive on time
– Hard Times Cafe (3028 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201)
– Metro: Get off at the Clarendon stop from the Orange/Silver line line. Hard Times will be immediately across the street and to the left of the station entrance, on the corner of Wilson Blvd and N Highland Street. For metro map please click here
– The parking in Clarendon can get a little hectic, so please try to come early in order to find a parking spot on the streets. If you’re unable to find any street parking, directly across the street from Hard Times Café is an indoor parking garage called “The HARTFORD” on Wilson Blvd & Herndon St. I will provide the address below. Parking should run you about 4.00$.
The HARTFORD Parking Garage Address – 3101 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA
** For other parking garages please click here **
– Club teams only!!
– Switching teams during the tournament will be allowed.
– Group of 16: 4 minue halves
– Group of 8: 4 minute halves
– Semi-Finals: 5 minute halves
– Finals: 7 minute halves
– Click here for a copy of the rules
– Difficulty Level: World Class
– Season: Fall
– Time of Day: Night
– Weather: Clear
– Game Speed: Fast
– Camera: Tele
– Radar: On
– Injuries: On
– Offsides: On
– Bookings: On
– Handball: Off
– Tournament Pass: $10.00 (Per Player)
$5 Towards Pot and $5 Venue Fee
* Plus Processing Fee
At the Door Registration
– Tournament Pass: $15.00 (Per Player)
* Plus Processing Fee
CAPITAL LIGA DE FUTBOL does not issue refunds.
For assistance with registrations, please e-mail LigaCLF@gmail.com
For all other inquiries about scheduling, rules and officiating, you may also contact the commissioner: Patrick Valdez at LigaCLF@gmail.com