More details on their Facebook event page HERE:
FIFA16 Tournament – Ping Pong Dim Sum – 4.5 Club Teams Only
Saturday, January 23 at 3 PM
Ping Pong – Chinatown
900 7th St NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20001
FIFA Saturday | $5 Goose Island Drink Special (Drink age 21+)
The District’s premiere FIFA tournament returns to Ping Pong Dim Sum on Saturday. Come out and test your skills with the area’s best players, enjoy friendly drink specials, and meet your fellow FIFA community in the DC area. Prizes are at stakes for those that finish in the top 3!
– Double Elimination – If you lose twice you’re out
– 5 Minute Halves
– 4.5 Club Teams Only
– Bring Your Own XB1 Controller – We will have a limited number of XB1 controllers available to rent for the event in case you need one.
– Controller rentals available for $2 and we will need your ID for Collateral.
– PS4 controllers are allowed, but you’re required to have your own CronusMax Converter.
– Up to 8 XB1 systems running at the same time
– Ping Pong Dim Sum Chinatown
– 900 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
– Red Line – Gallery Place Chinatown Station
– Parking garage next door or street parking is available
< 32 Entrants - 1st: 75% in cash (Up to $120) + Ping Pong Gift Card - 2nd: 25% in cash (Up to $40) + Ping Pong Gift Card Entry Fee: - $10 Early Bird Online Registration - $15 At The Door The LigaCLF does not issue refunds – Cut-off time for walk-ins 3:20pm Games Settings: - Difficulty Level: Legendary - Weather: Clear - Injuries: Off - Offsides: On - Bookings: On - Handball: Off - Camera: Tele Rules & Policies: - It is illegal to smoke inside the venue. - Everyone who wishes to drink alcoholic beverages anywhere inside the vent area must be 21+ for alcohol consumption. - No drugs or underage drinking will be tolerated. If caught you will be removed & banned from the event and can face criminal charges. - No outside food, beverages, or containers are allowed in the event area. Contact Us: For assistance with registrations, please e-mail LigaCLF@gmail.com