Official Facebook event page HERE:
Saturday March 28th 2pm
That Game Store
5278 Fairfield Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23464
OK guys we here at TGS want to give someone the chance to go to TCW on us. We will be holding a sponsorship tournament on the 28th of this month!!
For more information about TCW check out TCWVA.com
This will be streamed ~
Venue ~ $5
Tournament entry ~ $5
29 or less entrants ~ top 3 will split (60/25/15)
30 or more~top 4 will split (50/25/15/10)
Also 1st place will get an extra $50 for entry to TCW and cover his/hers entry to Sm4sh
Apex rules will be in place
A. Game Settings
● Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles
● Stock and time are set to 3 stock and 8 minutes for Doubles
● Custom Fighters are set to off
● Mii Fighters are legal. Each setup will have a 1111 Mii
Brawler/Swordsman/Gunner available for use (Using Default A Mii).
No other specials for Mii Fighters will be allowed. Players are not
allowed to transfer existing Miis to a setup.
B. Stage List
● Final Destination
● Castle Siege
● Delfino Plaza
● Duck Hunt
● Kongo Jungle 64
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Omega Stages*
* Treated as Final Destination in banning phase. If Final Destination is
banned, Omegas are banned and vice versa.
C. Additional Rules
● Stage Striking: The player with port priority strikes one stage from
the Starter Stage list. Then the other player strikes one stage and
the remaining stage is used for the first match.
● Stage Clause: You cannot counterpick a stage that has already
been played on in the set.
● Stage Bans: During the stage ban phase, the player who won the
previous game may ban 2 stages from either the Starter of
● Bowser Jr’s Clown Car Glitch: If the Bowser Jr.’s Clown Car Glitch
happens, players are to pause the match and call a TO or a referee
over to confirm the glitch has happened. Once confirmed, players
will reset the match to the same stocks and get as close to the
percents as they had when the Glitch took place. (The Bowser Jr.
Clown Car Glitch happens when the car respawns after using Up B
right before the player loses their stock. The character starts to
teleport around, also hit boxes and animations for Bowser Jr.
● Red and Blue are to be used as the two team colors during doubles
This will be left up to the players so a gentlemen’s rule will be in place. If both players agree before the match starts then it is welcome in the match.