Facebook Page HERE:
September 22nd, 2015 at 8PM
FIFA16 Tournament at James Hobans Irish Restaurant & Bar in Washington, D.C.
1 Dupont Cir NW, Washington, DC 20036
FIFA16 Tournament Overview
• Tournament Format: Round Robin
• Match Time: 5 minute halves
• Team: Club Teams Only
• Skunk Rule: If either player gains a lead of 4 goals or more. The game is ended and the player leading will be rewarded with an automatic win.
• BYOC: Bring Your Own XBOX Controller. We will have a limited number of Xbox ONE controllers available to rent for the event in case you need one. Controller Rental Fee: $5.00 and we will need to ask for an ID for collateral
• Xbox ONE Systems: We will have 6-8 Xbox ONEs running at the same time
• PS4 Controller: The Cronusmax device to sync up your PS4 controllers are permitted during our FIFA tournaments. If you bring your own PS4 controller and Cronusmax device. We will provide you with a free Xbox One controller rental to Sync up both of your devices. (The CLF does NOT carry Cronusmax devices)
Prizes – Win a brand new copy of FIFA16 and up to $200 in cash!
• Cash prizes will be awarded to our 1st and 2nd place finalist
• ≤ 32 Entrants
1st: 75% in cash & a bran new copy of FIFA16
2nd: 25% in cash
** Cash awards are based on number of participants who registered per tournament **
• Online Registration: $10.00 *Plus Processing Fee
• At The Door Registration: $15.00
** CAPITAL LIGA DE FUTBOL does not issue refunds nor transfer **
• James Hoban’s, Washington, D.C.
• Address: 1 Dupont Cir NW, Washington, DC 20036
• $5.00 Heineken’s all night! Ages 21+ only
• Metro: Red Line – Dupont Circle – One block away walking distance
Alcohol & Drugs
• Everyone who wishes to drink alcoholic beverages ANYWHERE INSIDE THE EVENT AREA must be 21+ for alcohol consumption. Anyone who is not 21+, will not be served alcoholic beverages.
• No drugs or underage drinking will be tolerated. Underage alcohol consumption: If you are caught giving alcohol to anyone underage, or if you are underage and caught consuming alcohol, you will be removed & banned from the event and can face criminal charges.
Food & Beverage
• No outside food, beverages, or containers are allowed in the event area.
• Difficulty Level: Legendary
• Weather: Clear
• Game Speed: Fast
• Camera: Tele
• Radar: On
• Injuries: Off
• Offsides: On
• Bookings: On
• Handball: Off
For assistance with registrations, please e-mail LigaCLF@gmail.com For all other inquiries about scheduling, rules and officiating, you may also contact the commissioner: Patrick Valdez at LigaCLF@gmail.com